- The Following items are required to
efficiently enter any new orders for you.
- Please make sure these items are
included at the time the order is placed!
Data Please send Zipped files to the E-mail address below.
- Files should be Zipped (with report).
- Preferred format is Gerber RS274-X.
- Aperture list.
- Drill file. (Excellon format preferred).
- Drill drawing. (Gerber or HPGL format
- Software used.
(Should include the following info as a minimum).
Common reasons for ON HOLD orders
- 1. Corrupt Zip file.
- 2. Customers Print or Drill drawing
not supplied or is missing the following pertinent data:
- Drill characters by size and locations.
- Overall PCB dimensions (please include cutouts, slots, countersinks, ect).
- Material type and finished copper thickness & weight.
- +/- Drill and Rout tolerances.
- 3. Gerber and supplied fabrication
print do not coincide.
- 4. No drill file present or unusable.
(preferred in Excellon format no zero suppression)
- 5. No list of applied drill tools.
- 6. Drill locations are incorrect and/
or missing holes.
- 7. Incomplete aperture list or
- 8. No aperture list present.
- 9. No thermal connections on
inner-layers. (Multi-layers only)
We also accept